Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 The longest thread ever. Let's make history.
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Cervantes wrote:
I did, however, know that FF# means Final Fantasy #. Smile

oh yeah? do you know what FFX-2 stands for?
Is it just another way of writing FF8? (10 - 2)
French version of FFX?
FFXI?
FFXII?
Confused
My brother still doesn't seem to get what it stands for Laughing
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

The only RPG I like is Zelda: A Link to the Past, and then again I don't even think it's considered an RPG. Chrono Trigger looks pretty cool if I wasn't consuming so much of my time with Morrowind (oh ya, that's an RPG, great game Very Happy) and watching X-MEN cartoons and whatnot.
Raugrist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 7:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

jonos wrote:
The only RPG I like is Zelda: A Link to the Past, and then again I don't even think it's considered an RPG.

Why not? This is what bugs me about "RPG fans"

The Legend of Zelda. It's a Game in which you Play the Role of Link. Rearrange the bolded letters and what do you get?
Or maybe I'm wrong. Maybe to be classified as a role playing game, you have to have random battles every 3 seconds (battles should be turn based because that's what Square did with FF). And you have to get experience from the battles, so you can level up (levelling up means the plot is advancing). And you have to have a party, with at least 2 female characters for you male main character to choose one to fall in love with by the end of the game. Yup... RPGs...
jonos

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 8:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

That's always how I looked at RPGs, though Morrowind is not like that. I read on a ROM site that it is not considered an RPG, but kind of like an RPG.
Delos

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 8:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Either way, it's still a pretty darn good game. Albeit the best game I've ever played, which really isn't saying much as I've not really played all that many games.

Well, that and OMF:2097...[sigh]...the stories, the stories...
jonos

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 9:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ALTTP is probably the best Zelda game so far, but OoT could give it a run for it's money. I love how it was an awesome game when I was around 9 years old, and it is still as fun as it was then.
Paul

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 9:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Zelda: Ocarina of Time for N64 is the best zelda game I ever played.
Zelda: Majora's Mask was too hard and involves too much thinking to be as enjoyable as Ocarina of Time, but its still pretty darn good.
jonos

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 9:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ocarina had an awesome environment and dungeons and it really got you wanting to help Hyrule (or at least for me), but since it is newer I don't have any childhood memories of it. I did buy an N64 just for that game though (and Goldeneye), and I want to try Majora's Mask but it's still damn expensive for N64 games.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 9:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I got the collectors edition FREE off of global TV contest lol, all I had to do was watch 2 episodes of Andromeda and bam, there were my Game and my expansion pack.
Maverick

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 9:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Chrono chross biznitch
templest

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 9:34 am   Post subject: (No subject)

ughh, I just got out of this horrible stomache thing. Holly hell. I just spent the whole night puking my guts out. Shocked Ohh the horror.

I'm traumatized now... I'll never eat another spaghetti for as long as I live. Surprised Shocked

Never will I ever. That and chocolate easter eggs.
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 10:52 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Man, I get that all the time except I have to shit. There are these chocolate bars where I work that I always eat, except they make me go for really long craps. I once had to go 3 times in a 4 hour shift, but now I just keep some Pepto Bismuth close by.
Delos

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 10:53 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Take some Gravel (sp?).
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 10:53 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Is that the stuff you have to stick up your butt?
Amailer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 6:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Why on earth does it say that my upload rate is faster then my download rate? I download like 57 KB it's uploading 78 KB what the hell is it uploading *bittorrent*?
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 3  [ 38 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: