Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 cTeam Productions
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
the_short1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 8:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Also... What is cTeam ??? (Compsci Team)???
and why dont you guys have a Rank anymore??? are u mods or....???
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 8:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Where have YOU been? cTeam I think is the comic team, for the compsci comic, involving Hacker Dan and the book of typos??? Hello??? if you haven't seen it yet:
http://www.compsci.ca/comic/
Maverick

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 8:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

the_short1 wrote:
EVERYONE!!! HOLY CRAP!!! 9 pages!!!....

Please REMOVE your signature from all posts except your first to limit page numbers... especially if u have a pic PLEASE AND THANKYOU!

Is that even possible? And why wuld u even say that.
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 8:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

page numbers depend on the post numbers, not how long the posts are... But it's still a good point. Go easy on the massive images in your signatures
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Paul

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I just saw the latest comic, it was all worth it to see Mazer cry Crying or Very sad
And Tony is appearing on the next comic!? Is Mazer really going to sell his soul?
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

you'd have to find out on wednesday Very Happy Or umm... if I'll be busy with other stuff... which I might Confused heh, lets just hope not Laughing
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Maverick

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 3:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

SO its going up on wednesday not friday?
the_short1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 7:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yea i kinda though that after i posted that it was for comics.... i was kinda outa it that day.... ahh i though pages were done by size of post... My Bad...i will be changing my pic soon... Vipers a bit big... (even tho i only to the first post) ...but i want more adverting for site...;P Wink

THe comics are crazy... <<<good idea>> and not much planning realy ( or was there???) like one day all a suden say... hmm in 2 days lets have a comic site..b4 that i never heard no talk of it...
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 7:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Tony's brother, me should get a role in the comic, my resume is below.
Maverick

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 10:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Actually short we discussed it for a good 2 or 3 hours the first day and tony got to work. it took about a week to get up. And by didnt take much planning you saying its bad? Cause that wuld require consequences Twisted Evil
DanShadow

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 3:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hmm....Mazer, your gonna sell your soul to get the book back from me. Shocked Yikes....one might think you were the bitch of Hacker Dan. Razz (jks)
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 4:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

this topic is geting a litte long and pointless and can be contioned in a cTeam Fourm.

**Locked**
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 10 of 10  [ 147 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: