Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 cTeam Productions
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well i dont care whether it was meant to be there or not , its still really cool ,
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Delta

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'm pretty sure that wasn't an accident... because none of the other frames even has that ninja in it... so ya...maybe that just leads more into the third comic strip
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

haha, awesome Very Happy well you'll guys see the next strip on friday and it will all make sence Very Happy I hope Confused
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Maverick

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Oh the shadow in the background of panel 3? how wuld ppl think thats an accident. Its looks a whole lot like a ninja to me but i dunno.

Re: Comic one panel 3?
Amailer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

-.- it looks fine here...
just seems wow, hmm idk comic got lost...we start by telling few lil tiny lines about the book, then we go to dan killing Shadow dan Neutral the joy lol

also
Quote:

(User)
Just found out today that the week before march break I've got not one, not two, but THREE algebra tests, not to mention the two calculus tests. So yeah, that's five math tests in one week. Also, this is pretty much the do all and end all of the math year, as these tests are pretty much determining my final mark. Stress++; So right now I've got a vodka cooler in hand, an AMC12 booklet and $1.35 for a coffee eventually. Stress++; Done physics finally, fucking group is so lazy. Oh well. -Darkness P.S. Coldplay and Radiohead to keep me going.

what the hell does that have to do with the comic??
Maverick

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well just wai a little longer itll make a whole lot more sense then Smile
DanShadow

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 11:43 am   Post subject: (No subject)

hmm....so why am I a main character... Shocked lol
Mazer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 11:51 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Dan Shadow > it's because you're Hacker Dan. And c'mon, how can you make a webcomic without Hacker Dan?

But the more important question is, why am I shouting randomly in Chinese?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
DanShadow

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

....wow....are you all really the stupid? lol, sorry, but im NOT Hacker Dan! As much as it would be cool to be.... Rolling Eyes
So you can stop calling me Hacker Dan. And if I were Hacker Dan...why would I make myself an account called DanShadow that moderates the 2D forum?? What point would it have?? Razz

[edit] Oh...I just found the comic link. (duh) I think you should emphasive the point that im Dan Shadow...not Shadow Dan.
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 1:01 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I just saw the third comic, I didn't get it, I lost all my ultra chinese reading abilities while having english, french, and german class in one day...
So... Dan Shadow got beat up but a shadow ninja, then next morning hes unconscious, what does him getting beat up tell us about the book missing? Am I missing something here? Unless... maybe Im wrong... this is a plot to incri...*choke* sh...*choke*...an.... *Shadow ninja kills paul, for fear of him accidently guessing the plot*
shorthair

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 8:13 am   Post subject: (No subject)

If you read my rant under teh comic , which i suggest you do , you will all find out that the person being attacked WAS MAZER so crazy ninjas now posses the book
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 12:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Oh that confused me, cause after Dan Shadow got his ass handed to him, the comic went to a scene with Mazer sitting by the fire who looked like Dan Shadow, just with a different hat, and the narration was: "Shadow Dan had to find the sacred book just to stand a chance". So I assumed that it was Dan Shadow in the scene. Then the latest comic had Mazer getting beat up by a shadow ninja, because I thought that he was Shadow Dan, I was confused and could not figure out why...
So I thought up of this crazy guess of what you guys were gonna do:
Some crazy ninja beat up Dan Shadow, and stole the book of typos, then when the good guys run to the scene, they find Dan shadow there, and therefore incriminate him... Laughing Embarassed
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 1:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Oh, that was me? Hell, I had no idea I was Chinese...
Maverick

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 2:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well you are now
Triple Five

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 6:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yah man! Very Happy your like anime master! Laughing
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 8 of 10  [ 147 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: