Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 cTeam Productions
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Amailer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 7:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

shorthair wrote:
Amailer is 12 , so that means he cant draw yet , he still does stick people , ** Poor excuse to bring up the fact that he is 12 **, But thanks everyone for the positive feedback to teh site , even though the poll dosent swing that way Crying or Very sad

With paper and pencil ill pawn your ass in drawing -.-
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
shorthair

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 7:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i dont use pencil cause i dont make mistakes , Very Happy , and i use paint , if you can draw in paint you got mad skillz , ............. Tony when will hte next comic be released , im assuming that by a week you mean a week from the day the site was put up , so every monday , ** wouldnt you rather have it every friday ** that would be more conveniant cause if its a weekend more peopel are one and see it for the first time and have time to post , if its up on monday , peopel look but may not have time or want to post , and by the time the weekend has comea around , its just old news to them .............. Wow that took a while to explain
jonos

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 8:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

what? could you make that a little longer, i don't really understand it.
Paul

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 9:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yes, i do prefer every friday than every monday, because I have to go to sleep earlier on weekdays, and all the interesting discussion and action (probably something about the comic) happens late at night.
jonos

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 9:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

all the interesting stuff does happen at night, cause that is when paulbian come out to spam (at least on holidays and on the weekends). i'd probably denounce the comic if it was on monday, cause everything sucks on monday. Very Happy
Amailer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 9:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

<== Is HyPeR at night, while in the morning is.... dead....
jonos

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 9:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

me too, i could stay up all night and just be a little tired, but as soon as I go to sleep and wake up, i cannot function like a sane human being. cheers Head Bang
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 7:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hey, I saw the new comic, good job! But I think your not emphasizing Shadow Dan's evilness enough, your making him kinda the underdog, which makes me have sympathy for him. The laser mech eye for Hacker Dan is really cool.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 7:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yeah, the new comic is up 8) And shadows has to be not as evil right now... I mean if he could just smack hacker dan around, there would be no point in stealing the book.. just wait till you see him next time Twisted Evil
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 7:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Im not sure, but I swear I see some kind of shadow holding a sword, infront of Dan Shadow, is that really there?
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 7:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

What in the hell are you talking about , where is this shadow
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

right in front of dan shadow, the trail of it is kinda blended into the tree shadows, but I definately see a sword wearing ninja shape, with a blur trail behind him.
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hmmm ambye it was an easter egg from tony , i see what you mean , mabye it was a shadow from a previous animation , thats a good observation
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

there IS a shadow ninja in 3rd panel Confused or what are you talking about?
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

thats what we're talking about, I thought you hid it on purpose, or its there, but you made it SOOO well that its so realistic and almost invisible, therefore shadowninja
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 7 of 10  [ 147 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: