Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 cTeam Productions
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Martin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 12:19 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Yeah, I've got my role in it: I am now the lead artist.

Hah, like that's gonna happen. Actually, I'm the editor now. Looks like you guys need me Wink
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Amailer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 12:31 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Darkness wrote:
Yeah, I've got my role in it: I am now the lead artist.

Hah, like that's gonna happen. Actually, I'm the editor now. Looks like you guys need me Wink

hell, there is a grammer error in the comic -.-
Delta

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 12:40 am   Post subject: (No subject)

jonos wrote:
pirates can kick a ninjas ass anyday. you don't see ninjas with swords in their mouths, or with a bandana on and no shirt!!! ninjas have to walk everywhere, pirates get a pirate ship!!! ahhhh, pirates are the best, better than ninjas..

heh.......hem.... first off.... ninjas aren't stupid enough to put swords in their mouths.... and wearing bandanas was so0o 1980's.... and wearing no shirt only proves one thing... your stupid... ninjas wear their dark clothing to hide in the shadows.... and I dunno bout anyone else...but I'd rather walk and be near invisible... than be in a huge ship where an ambush is not only possible... but is almost impossible to resist .... hence... ninjas are better than pirates Wink
jonos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 10:48 am   Post subject: (No subject)

ninjas are scared all the time that is why they hide in the shadows, pirates just rush straight at the enemny cause they're not cowards. Pirates don't need to be invisible to win a fight cause they aren't afraid of getting hurt like ninjas, so therefore, pirates are better than ninjas
Andy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 10:49 am   Post subject: (No subject)

so uh guys.. where is the comic?
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 12:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

where is the comic indeed? Confused

dan was suppost to be done with the site by today Rolling Eyes heck, I already finished next week's comic Laughing
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Paul

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 1:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

When is the comic coming out? is it today? I can't wait to see it.
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 1:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

jonos wrote:
ninjas are scared all the time that is why they hide in the shadows, pirates just rush straight at the enemny cause they're not cowards. Pirates don't need to be invisible to win a fight cause they aren't afraid of getting hurt like ninjas, so therefore, pirates are better than ninjas

Nonsense, jonos! Ninjas hide in the shadows because that is their area of expertise. Would you expect a pirate to start hurling shuriken and kunai at you? Would you expect a ninja to steal your treaure, yell things like "Yar" and drink all of your rum? No, because they know better than that. The ninja will allow a pirate to think that it's the ninjas treasure he's stealing (when of course, it's the pirate's own treasure), and will go along and let the pirate yell "Yar" all he wants, and will even buy rum for the pirate to get drunk with. And when all is ready, and the pirate is passed out in his chair with drool at the corners of his mouth, it will be the ninja that slits the pirates throat and walks off, bloodless, with the treasure and a kill.

Chalk one up for the shadow man.

EDIT: By the way, where is that comic?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 2:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

comic is DONE. If you want to see it sooner, yell at dan Laughing I'll make sure that site is up by the end of today though, one way or another Confused
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Amailer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 6:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Rolling Eyes the site looks done -.-,
look like he only needs to make the about comic page...
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 6:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

and add a few layout elements Rolling Eyes But yeah... it will defenatly be up today. Check the news (/MX page) before you go to bed Laughing
Maverick

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 6:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Is it up or did he just show u?
Amailer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 6:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

-.- dan's html is sloppy Laughing
but how did he do the php so fast Thinking
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

dan had a lot of practice moding compsci Laughing
Amailer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Your editor is not doing his jOB, LoOk At ThE GrAmMeR
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 5 of 10  [ 147 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: