Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 cTeam Productions
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Maverick

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 3:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

dTeam? cause thats where we got the idea. Ninjas are stealthy and they steal stuff so good use of ninjas,
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Cervantes

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 9:46 am   Post subject: (No subject)

jonos wrote:
ok, we're bringing back the pirates then, then the kilts are bulletproof and the pirates eyepatches shoot lasers AND can see through walls and stuff.

*ahem*

do you learn?!?!?! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuugh you're defiling the pirates!! Razz

If you want to have pirates that wear stupid eyepatches and go yaaaar then they have to be under command of CERVANTES who is forever rolling his eyes at them and thinking they are slightly idiotic.

Cheers
Delta

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 3:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

personally I think pirates suck... at least compared to samurai's... but then again.. I think samurai's suck compared to ninjas... but then again ... I think ninjas suck compared to flying squirrels... but then again... I think flying squirrels suck compared to me... the point of this post was that... you should put me in the comic... but not as a human dude guy type thing.. as a squirrel Very Happy
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 3:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Like the karate texan squirrel Sandy in spongebob
Amailer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 4:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

How's this production goin?
shorthair

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 4:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

first strip should be out monday ,but no promises
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 4:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

could you fill us in with the basic plot? or is it a surprise?
shorthair

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 4:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

surprise , total surprise , we want you guys to think about it , we have our cTeam secret lab now
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 4:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

is dan shadow 2d in it.
shorthair

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 4:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well you will have to wait and see , now wont you
Martin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 4:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I've got a copy of one of the comics...and the unreleased version, because it has a typo (kinda ironic if you see the comic).

This baby's going on ebay to make me rich!!
shorthair

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 7:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well the mods and cTeam should hav all seen it buy now , it rocks , cant wait ot release it , darkness have you assumed a roll in it yet or ar you keepin out of it
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 7:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

darkness, i will give you 100 bits (ill sellsome stuff), if you send me the comic.
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 7:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I don't think 100 bits are all that much to him. But are we going to have to buy the comic?
shorthair

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 7:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

no you do not have to buy the comic , and why woulddarknss want bitst hes a mod , mods dont usually buy things and he has a 1000 limit and can take your bits anyway , ?? /see where im going with this one , as i said before the ne rules , its 1000 bits to appear in the comic , this is an honour and wil go down in compsci history , so keep saving Very Happy
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 10  [ 147 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: