Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Pixel Graphics
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
juliaineedhelp

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:21 am   Post subject: Pixel Graphics

Hello fellow computer science lovers. I am deciding to challenge myself (I am a beginner) and try to essentially convert an image of a house to turings creating it with pixel graphics. While I am doing this, I am not quite sure how to do this. Can somebody please help me? I am new to this site and don't know how to submit images, if somebody could also tell me how to do that, that would be wonderful. I want to complete this before the new year (January 2019) and today is December 20, so it would be amazing if somebody could help me before then! Thank you for your time! Very Happy
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Insectoid

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:08 am   Post subject: RE:Pixel Graphics

Just to be clear, you want to input an image, and generate the code required to recreate that image?

Theres a few ways to do this ranging from very simple to very complex. Your most basic tool is gonna be whatdotcolor(), which returns the color of a given pixel.

Turing does have a strict limit on the number of colors it supports (256), so your final image is gonna look compressed. There is a workaround, but I wouldn't worry about it at this point.

Have fun!
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: