Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Creating a testing framework
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
np_123

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 2:15 am   Post subject: Creating a testing framework

First off s/o to Foundry for his reflection library (in the Tutorials section). It's been a while since I've looked at anything Turing but even going back the thought of actually developing for the language itself never occurred to me.

That being said, if some person or persons is willing to save me the hassle of researching the capabilities/features required of a unit testing framework (reply with link or comment perhaps) and that can be accomplished in Turing I could be convinced to work on implementation/docs (at my own pace though). I've used JUnit and unittest.py and so am familiar with testing frameworks/libraries, although using and writing are two different things.

#MakeTuringGreatAgain
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: