Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Need help to make my program go to a specific window properly
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
sakibur001

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:59 pm   Post subject: Need help to make my program go to a specific window properly

What is it you are trying to achieve?
I need help with making my program go to a congrats window and then back to the mainmenu window after the user succeeds in the game and goes to the finish line.

What is the problem you are having?
It does not work, and when i tried it just opens congrats and mainmenu over and over again without doing anything/

Describe what you have tried to solve this problem
I tried using window.hide and close and show etc. I even tried declaring mainmenu but nothing seems to work properly.

Post any relevant code (You may choose to attach the file instead of posting the code if it is too long)
Attached my whole program, it includes pics and sounds too so if you want to try and test it just comment them out, not too many of them though.

ISU_Version2_Sakibur.t
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  ISU_Version2_Sakibur.t
 Filesize:  13.14 KB
 Downloaded:  105 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: