Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Pic was freed error
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
7g3p

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:49 pm   Post subject: Pic was freed error

What is the problem you are having?
<I'm trying to make a game, just the movements right now, and when I tried to make the character jump and run at the same time it wouldn't work and would say that the pic has been freed. Note: I made the jump movement into a process>

Describe what you have tried to solve this problem
<First the problem was that my pic id was constantly getting filled up so I rearranged the Pic.Free and that seemed to fix it. Then I wanted to make the player be able to jump and run at the same time so I made the jump program into a process and then when I tried it the program crashed saying, "Pic was freed" >

Please specify what version of Turing you are using
<I'm Using Turing 4.1.1>
P.S. Sorry for the lack of documentation

TempTesting.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  TempTesting.zip
 Filesize:  4.23 KB
 Downloaded:  166 Time(s)

TempTesting.zip
 Description:
The file is here!! Note don't worry about the picMerge or the trail of pictures behind the character. I will fix that later. Thanks for the help! Much appreciated!

Download
 Filename:  TempTesting.zip
 Filesize:  4.23 KB
 Downloaded:  171 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
7g3p

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:51 pm   Post subject: RE:Pic was freed error

I'm trying to make a game, just the movements right now, and when I tried to make the character jump and run at the same time it wouldn't work and would say that the pic has been freed. Note: I made the jump movement into a process

First the problem was that my pic id was constantly getting filled up so I rearranged the Pic.Free and that seemed to fix it. Then I wanted to make the player be able to jump and run at the same time so I made the jump program into a process and then when I tried it the program crashed saying, "Pic was freed"

I'm Using Turing 4.1.1
P.S. Sorry for the lack of documentation and I messed up with the post so here's what's wrong
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: