Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Save the run window in a plain-text file
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
MasterCard

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:37 pm   Post subject: Save the run window in a plain-text file

Hello there, I am making a tournament bot with Turing.

The teams that are resulted, I want to "copy" or save/open with a notepad file to copy and publish the teams.

In other words, I want the run window to turn into text rather than a bmp file. Is this possible?

Thanks!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Insectoid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:15 pm   Post subject: RE:Save the run window in a plain-text file

Why not just write your variables directly to a file instead of trying to retrieve them from the window?
MasterCard

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:25 pm   Post subject: RE:Save the run window in a plain-text file

Different positions and stuff so i have like many lines of code to auto-generate teams
Insectoid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:40 pm   Post subject: RE:Save the run window in a plain-text file

Does that matter? If you can output to the screen, then you can output to a file. It's really no different.
MasterCard

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:26 pm   Post subject: RE:Save the run window in a plain-text file

How do you do that?
Insectoid

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:52 am   Post subject: RE:Save the run window in a plain-text file

Look up File.Open().
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: