Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Turing crashes and does not display a "not your fault" thing
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Draw.MapleLeaf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:23 am   Post subject: Turing crashes and does not display a "not your fault" thing

What is it you are trying to achieve?
Id really like my edits back... super done with turing rn.
Well, before it crashed i was trying to edit a car making game that had normal things like lines fill, procedures, pictures etc. Was trying to find where in a loop sequence a certain car was getting drawn with the debugger. The program had includes and was kinda slow and flickery even after offscreen only, cuz of how many lines it had to draw.

What is the problem you are having?
Sooo, the gist is just a sudden malfunction with the debugger and some windows dont respond and turn white. Usually it recovers, but instead it just closes without displaying the "not your fault, saved it for you" error message. Check my files and theire returned to the state they were in the very first time the files were accessed.

The damge isnt so bad cuz i saved all my detailed files, but the time spent scrolling through my long-ass isp to edit it is pretty substancial.

Describe what you have tried to solve this problem
tried looking everywhere for it
downloaded a recovery software that found only a tmp file from way before the crash
asking for help/complaining/hating right now

Post any relevant code (You may choose to attach the file instead of posting the code if it is too long)

[syntax="turing"]

Please specify what version of Turing you are using
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Gaming Lyfe

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:41 pm   Post subject: RE:Turing crashes and does not display a "not your fault" thing

Are you in the MaCs Program? Grade 9 Ms. Krasteva?
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: