Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 turing help please
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
locothecoco

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:15 pm   Post subject: turing help please

can anyone help me with turing functions command, I dont know what to do Crying or Very sad can anyone help me with the drawline and drawfillbox drawarc im having trouble picking with the numbers please help, i have to make a grade 10 project of a stickman jumping on a trampoline and im tryna learn the concempts and i dont get itttt
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
locothecoco

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:18 pm   Post subject: RE:turing help please

yeah i know but im so bad with picking numbers ;( i just cant seem to get the hang of it man u got skype or anything?
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:10 pm   Post subject: RE:turing help please

Get a piece of paper with a grid, label the values on that grid to approximate your application's window. Now you can draw your desired lines on this grid, and read off approximate numbers that you'll need. This will get the line very close to where it needs to be, and you can make adjustments in code after.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
locothecoco

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:14 pm   Post subject: RE:turing help please

i still dont get it i wrote a grid on my paper and still haviong so mcuh trouble i dont know why it so hard lol like drawfillbox i cant get a another box in my box.......... u got skype or anything?
locothecoco

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:54 pm   Post subject: RE:turing help please

anyone got skype i can contact with them? so i can ask for help and stufff Sad( please
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: