Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Flash Actionscript 2.0
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
dragonboy456

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:36 pm   Post subject: Flash Actionscript 2.0

Hey guys, I know there isn't a Flash section on the website but I still was wondering if anyone knew about programming on Flash CS6, Actionscript 2.0. Any help would be appreciated but what I really need help with is moving my character. My character can move, I placed different pictures on different frames one after the other. But, I can't get it to stop where it finishes moving and I also need help so that the character does an action (ex: punch) the way its facing. How would i declare that variable. Thanks.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Insectoid

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:41 pm   Post subject: RE:Flash Actionscript 2.0

Instead of placing pictures on different frames one after the other like a flipbook, use just one frame and change the coordinates of the image. Right-click on an image and you should get properties of it, which includes the coordinate values. You can manipulate those values in your code just like any other variable.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: