Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Hall Of Shame
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 4:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ya they did not funny think out the effects of flaming a progaming borad where the admins names is "Hacker dan" on there hotmail Rolling Eyes
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
DanShadow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hmm...the kid probably has dial-up or something. Stupid ever changing IP addresses...so annoying Evil or Very Mad. But seriously, why do idiots like that even come to this site?? Like god, how lame can you be to spend all your time thinking up new gay names, and trying to threaten a bunch of hackers? Seriously, this kid has got some major mental issues, I hope his ISP deals with him, with a Twisted EvilVENGEANCETwisted Evil .Muahahaha
[Edit] Oh nice, you got the censor program up. Very Happy
Amailer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i suggest we get back to the hall of shame topic (its fun!) and get off that.
ArchAngel16

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 3:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

When: 2 weeks ago

Where: My School

who: annoying moron

what: Cheater/Lazy Pile of crap

Rob:Hey buddy you're doing my project for me right?
me:I'll help you with it but no you gotta write it yourself
Rob:No yer doin my project buddy
me: Dude you can do your own damn work
Rob:Alright then help me with this
me:Sure
As I went over to look at his screen he went over to my computer and downloaded all of my files (I have about 10 different finished games by me in my school folder)
Rob:Alright thanks now get the hell outta here
Not realising that I knew he went on his computer to find I erased everything he just tried to steal. He was dumb enough to use email to transfer the files when he had his email open at the time
Rob: WHERE THE HELL ARE THE PROGRAMS I GOT FROM YOUR COMPUTER?!?!?!?!
me:Like I said I wont do your work for you

Its sad cause the guy is a friggin moron who looks at Motocross stuff all period. And has never tried to even learn anything more complex than drawline
its a Gr11 Programming class. Moron teacher though so we've just learned turing which I learned in the previous year. I'm just glad he never found Compsci lol. If anybody is in the Sarnia area at St Chris then you might know him or me.
the_short1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 6:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Those are sooo sad.....
god... some people just need to learn to stay out of courses if they know they suck at computers.....
Paul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 2:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I know the person who was flaming Homer personally, he stopped when I told him there are hackers here who would burn down his computer... Twisted Evil
Andy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 5:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

its possible. there was a post on that.. using assembly language, hackers can make ur hdd spin faster thus melting it
Martin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:43 am   Post subject: (No subject)

There's that, plus there's one that turns off your fan and oc's everything. Kinda motherboard dependant, but if you've got the unlucky combination, you're toasted (literally).
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 9:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Who: People in my school
Where: in my school, duh.
When: All the time
What: Unplug mice, which take a long time to get working, steal mice balls, which makes the teachers glue mice shut, so they can't be cleaned and are in bad condition. Breaking keyboard stand thingys on the back, so they're always unablanced, taking off/ stealing/switching keys on the keyboard, sticking muffins into computers...running turing based viruses that slowdown everything, when the computers are already slow.
Grr...
Maverick

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 10:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

HAha the mouse ball one is an old trick. kids do that at my school 2.
Martin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 12:39 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Hah, one time I took a keyboard and put all of the letter keys back on it alphabetically. You can bet they had some fun with that one.
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 12:59 am   Post subject: (No subject)

meh, doesn't matter... I'm touchtyping anyways Laughing and so are most of people here actually Very Happy
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
recneps

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 3:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

touch typing? whats that Tony? (I seriously dont know if this sounds like a joke of some kind Wink)
shorthair

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 6:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Typing as if you were blind , mabye hte occasional look for hot keys , but your so used to typing your fingers just o to the right places
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 3:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hall of Shame
When: Today
Where: On compsci, my mailbox
Who: hailchad

Quote:
Dude your a ****ing ****.
Get a life, get laid......with a girl.

read my PM, this happens.

Why? Because I locked a topic he made when he wanted someone to do his homework for him, also tried to cover up with the lamest excuse ever.

I really think his intellectually challenged. Even needed to explain himself "get laid......with a girl." So very creative. At least could have used Chicken, or a Guy if you wanted to be insulting. Saying how I need to get laid with a girl merely tells me to go according to the nature of things, which I am following btw.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 4 of 10  [ 139 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: