Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Creating Arrays Using BufferedReader
Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Grade11

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:36 pm   Post subject: Creating Arrays Using BufferedReader

Hello all, I've got a major assignment due by the end of the week and it's frustrating me. I'm using a BufferedReader to read from a file and I'm trying to read/import them to arrays but they're being read as null. I don't know what I'm doing wrong! Hit Wall

I'm using ready to program with the HSA console by the way.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:30 pm   Post subject: RE:Creating Arrays Using BufferedReader

What if you print values to screen, instead of saving it in array. Is it still null? Showing the relevant lines of code would be useful.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
wtd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:42 am   Post subject: RE:Creating Arrays Using BufferedReader

Indeed. Show the code.
   Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: