Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Dictionary of Dan
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i bow in your eternal forgiveness , a joke gone terribly wrong
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

so is hacker dan the same as dan shadow, cause this is confusing me, i need to get things straight.
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I dunno, shorthair has been saying they are the same, then I see posts saying they arn't the same... I usually stay out of confusing things...
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Officialy: Yes. After much apparent confusion by others I have unofficially declared them to be one and the same, and so it is official (Dan Shadow is Hacker Dan's second personality that has much better skill in spelling).

In Reality: What is reality? Just go with the what's official. Razz
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

reality? non-reality? official? unofficial? now I am much less confused... thanx.
naoki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

What is real? What is unreal?

What is the Matrix? How do we know what we're experiencing isn't some .... program made by the Matrix? How do we know what we're feeling isn't a lie made up by a program? To have wool pulled over our eyes?

Nobody can be ... told ... what is the Matrix ....
McKenzie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

It's kinda funny actually because the "shadow" is always talking about how he's a "real boy" and not a puppet anymore, but we all know. I think that when Dan get in his "shadow" personality he actualy doesn't realize he is, in fact, still good ol' Hacker Dan.
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i... don't really...... think.... that..... the..... answer..... is available....... outside........ of the inner........psychy
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Maverick

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well i get it. Danshadow is jealous of Hacker Dan because he used the Dan name first.
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Claping wow! brilliant observation, from out of the blue... Claping
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

no man, i think it's the other way around (?), hacker dan is jealous of dan shadow for using the dan name second...
Maverick

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well you are clearly mistaken. Since the dawn of time dan shadow has always been out to get hacker dan.
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I loke it when new people that dont know the compsci history fight , ( seriously no offense , i seriously think you guys are awsome ) the truth , if you really wanna know , PM me and il tell ya , but i dont wann ruin anything for the newbies
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

anyway, back to the topic of this topic, I think u people might find some typos of dans in that HUMONGOUS paragraph of his, in the spam section.
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

im sick of looking for dan typos, he should submit his own to save us the work of looking through his 70 SOMETHING PAGES OF POSTS, ahhhhh.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 5  [ 71 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: