Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Library for playing audio in C
Index -> Programming, C -> C Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Panphobia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:02 pm   Post subject: Library for playing audio in C

I am kind of new to C so don't blame me if I don't know that much. So I was playing around in C on my raspberry pi and was trying to create a morse code translator, my program converts properly to and from morse code. But now I am trying to add in sounds so that it beeps like real morse code. I have a C library that plays audio files but I don't know how to integrate it into the program, I asked some of my friends and they told me to make a lib/ directory in your program directory, then adjust your Makefile to look in that lib/ directory. How would I do this?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Insectoid

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:17 pm   Post subject: RE:Library for playing audio in C

You need to tell your compiler to link the library. The specific procedure differs between compilers and IDEs so you'll have to look that up yourself.
   Index -> Programming, C -> C Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: