Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 need u'r help
Index -> Web Design
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
silver moon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:35 am   Post subject: need u'r help

hello frndz u knw i really need u'r help i'm hopless i dn't knw what to do ,well i hav a project this year the title is "design and construction of a gaming site education in the computer science field" and i hav no idea abt it, so plz i need a project in the same topic to take a look in it ; and hav an idea in order to start my project , and i havn't much time plz frndz help me plz
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Nathan4102

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:38 am   Post subject: RE:need u\'r help

A few things:

A) Improve your English, please? It's really hard to read what you're asking, and some people might disregard this question because of it

B) Just giving us a title doesn't tell us what the project has to do. Give us a bit more information. What class is it in, what language, and what are the exact specifications for the assignment?

Good luck!
Nathan
silver moon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:43 am   Post subject: RE:need u\'r help

well it's in french and this's my 3rd year i need a book or a document to help ,how construct an educational games and sorry abt my poor english i'm not good in english
jr5000pwp

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:52 am   Post subject: RE:need u\'r help

Are you talking about a website containing pictures, descriptions, and links to educational games made by others? If so you should take a look around on google and see how others have made education game sites.
This is a Canadian website by the way and so some of us speak french. Why don't you post some of the stuff from your assignment, maybe just the assignment description.
Jonathan29

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:45 am   Post subject: Re: RE:need u\'r help

Nathan4102 @ Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:38 am wrote:
A few things:

A) Improve your English, please? It's really hard to read what you're asking, and some people might disregard this question because of it

B) Just giving us a title doesn't tell us what the project has to do. Give us a bit more information. What class is it in, what language, and what are the exact specifications for the assignment?

Good luck!
Nathan

dude first of all no one will you give this type of project and secondly you have to develop this itself other wise you can't learn.I know it will very hard to develop first time but then in future you will develop this kind of progects easilly.
Raknarg

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:07 am   Post subject: RE:need u\'r help

That doesn't mean we can't offer help, Jonathan.
   Index -> Web Design
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: