Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 MS thesis help
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
saleha noor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:08 am   Post subject: MS thesis help

hi!

I am MS student ...I just want to know in software engineering and operating systems what are topics with which I can proceed in my MS thesis.. please mention some easy topics

regardz
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
mirhagk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:43 am   Post subject: RE:MS thesis help

I think if you're looking for easy topics then you should probably consider not doing your masters. If you're not genuinely interested in it, then it's not worth the effort.
saleha noor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:30 am   Post subject: RE:MS thesis help

distributed resource allocation algorithms and concurrency in OS/DOS
plzz tell me whatcan i do in this topic new
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:20 pm   Post subject: RE:MS thesis help

The best way to find a topic is to read the literature in your area and try to identify open problems (or at least something that you could improve upon). Normally, you would want your topic to be related to your supervisors research interests.

This is relay something you should be actively discussing with your supervisor, as what you will be researching will be largely dependent on them.

To add on to what mirhagk has stated; if a topic is "easy" it has probably been done before and not suitable for a master's thesis. Most graduate programs require research for your thesis to be a novel contribution to the field (and not merely an implementation or review of existing research).
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: