Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Carleton registration help
Index -> Student Life
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Raknarg

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:32 pm   Post subject: Carleton registration help

Hey guys. I'm having trouble registering, and have no real knowledge of how to build a timetable or anything, so if there are any carleton students or alum out there who could give a bit of time that would be awesome.

1. What courses should I register for, whats necessary to graduate?
2. Is it normal/ok to have a timetable that's packed right in?
3. If a class is full except for reserved seats, is it possible to get in?

Those are off the top of my head atm.

Also I should mention that I'm taking Comp Sci with honours.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
md

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:20 am   Post subject: RE:Carleton registration help

Run an audit through Carleton Central and it'll show you all the courses you need to take to graduate.

Timetables are what you make them. It's certainly possible to have a less busy timetable if you plan it right.

If the class is full except for reserved seats you might still be able to take it if you file a course override request. Helps to have a good reason for wanting to take it.

There should be a published chart showing what courses you're expected to take and in what semester, though that might only exist for the more structured engineering programs.
   Index -> Student Life
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: