Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 One Way E-mail Addresses - University of Waterloo
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
randint

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:05 pm   Post subject: One Way E-mail Addresses - University of Waterloo

Today, I went to myWaterloo and used my Quest credentials to log into my e-mail (mailservices.uwaterloo.ca is the server for e-mails at Waterloo). Interestingly, I was able to send messages using that e-mail address, but, when I try to send stuff to that e-mail address, all come back with an error (by the postmaster of Hotmail), when I checked the @uwaterloo.ca account, there is nothing in its inbox either...does that mean I have to wait until my registration is officially finalized?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
mirhagk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:56 pm   Post subject: RE:One Way E-mail Addresses - University of Waterloo

Hmm that's interesting, they must not have propagated the changes to the incoming mail server. I didn't think a system could have that issue come up.

Most likely it should clear up within a few days...
randint

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:42 am   Post subject: RE:One Way E-mail Addresses - University of Waterloo

OK, they [the University of Waterloo] fixed it finally, and I can now send and receive e-mails from this address.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: