Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Dictionary of Dan
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
naoki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 11:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hacker Dan wrote:
i whould like to see what happens when i try using jappanes on this fourm, lol.

Watashi wa Dan desu. Watashi wa kookoo-sei desu. Bush wa baka desu!

Note: i know very litte jappanes and am trying to lrean, so the above is probly very off.

jebus, this one'll prolly kill mazer. not only does he hafta contend with dan's usual high-calibur spelling, now he must battle the demons of Romanji. Oh the horror Laughing
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 10:27 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Japanese spelling mistakes, eh? No problem, I'll just make a bunch of clones of myself, and split up all the work...

KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!!!!!!!!!

Well... shit, I guess those ninja powers don't work in real life. Or do they...

HENGE NO JUTSU!!!!!!

Alright, nevermind.
So Dan, do you actually know japanese?
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 12:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i dont know much, i am trying to lrean tho. whould be helpfull when playing thous jappanes rpgs
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 12:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hacker Dan wrote:
i dont know much, i am trying to lrean tho. whould be helpfull when playing thous jappanes rpgs

Yeah, the only japanese I "know" is what I can remember from playing Street Fighter and reading Naruto.
jonos

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 7:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ahhh, i have no life, i have no life... it is a sad fact that someone would rather look for dan speak instead of study science for exams....ahhhh

words (in alphabetical order, i hope):

answers - awansers
attempt - atmepted
believe - bivle
board - borad
enough - enogth
location - loaction
message - measge
multiple - muitupal
opinion - opttion (im pretty sure that was opinion and not option, option wouldn't have made sense)
perfect - perrfitk
pictures - pictuchers
thinking - thikining
transparency - transparcenus
variable - varbiles
weird - wired

that was posts 1-8 from his profile people, and i didn't take the ones that were almost spelt right.

*bows* *bows*
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 7:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Thank you, jonos, you have done well.
In alphabetical, and even left out the close calls...
jonos wrote:
*bows* *bows*

To quote Aragorn, son of Arathorn:
Aragorn, son of Arathorn wrote:

No, you bow to noone.

**bows to jonos**

Here, have a couple hundred bits.
shorthair

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 8:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

good Call on the lord of the rings quate it made my day , i call the last 2 pages , i want dans first posts , they will be up in an hour
jonos

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 8:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

thank you thankyou, that's why i had so many bits. i checked my bits and was like: whoooaaa, so i went on a shopping spree and now have very little Sad . maybe i will do some more just cause id rather do that then read about molecular compounds Sleeping
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 9:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i have nothing witty to say about why i have spent precious time searching for Dan's typos. i wasn't really sure about what the last 2 were that shorthair was talking about so i hope i didn't take any oh his.

these are pages 9-15 and some are already in the dictionary, but like am/can. spelling, there are differences and sometimes maybe dan likes to have different spellings for his words... i don't really know.

in alphabetical order to please mazer and his purse (!!) for the continued existence of my shopping needs:

actually - achoaly
addictive - adtive
doubts - doutghs
emoticons - emocticons (i know this is a close call but it reminds me way too much of an evil group of killer robots to leave it out!) Puppy Dog Eyes
graphics - graifks
incredibly - inrdebly
lately - lattey
people - poleop (im not sure if i've seen this before in the dictionary, hmmm Thinking )
perfect - perfuick (this cought my attention for the obvious close relation to a little known 4 letter word that begins with F Very Shocked )
pictures - pichutre
programme - progmae
recommend - reamend
secret - screet (close call i now, but...)
usually - ushley

and can anyone tell me what this means: Burn , im a little confused ove r the jumping of that little creature...
Maverick

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 9:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

It's a man with fiery diarrhea
jonos

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 10:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

haha, very nice. i will use that from now on when i have to cut a post short cause my past meal needs expulsion. Burn Very Happy Burn
naoki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 1:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hit Wall ugghh. i'd rather you post later, or just not post at all (let some comments slide y'know?), then post mid-way and then write "Oh sh*t i have to take one".

that just kills credibility, see?
Maverick

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 3:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

trouble > troble
although > alougth
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 5:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hacker Dan > Dan Shadow

its th original typo, we all know it , your the same person Wink Wink
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Sorry shorthair, there's not nice way of saying this -- you're just wrong Razz . First of all, that's not a typo. Second, the original typo in my Opinion would have to be "people" -> "poleop." Because even though it probably wasn't the first thing Dan spelled wrong, everywhere I go if I see the word "people" I think to myself "Damn, I can't believe the fool spelled 'poleop' wrong." (OK, that's an exagerration, but still).

I hope I didn't sound too harsh, I just wanted to let you know the error of your ways before the diehard Dan followers get "all up in your face." Wink
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 5  [ 71 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: