Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 CompSci MC Server!!!
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Clayton

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:12 am   Post subject: Re: RE:CompSci MC Server!!!

Insectoid @ Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:34 pm wrote:
You guys need to play Kerbal Space Program. It's way more fun than Minecraft, and far more satisfying to not suck at.

I keep seeing it on Steam. Not totally sold on it.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Raknarg

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:59 pm   Post subject: RE:CompSci MC Server!!!

I heard my friend talk about it, it seems really interesting. I just dont have 20$ to spend.

From what i can tell though, it seems a worthwhile buy, and there's huge room for additions, they're consistently working on new features
Insectoid

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:10 pm   Post subject: RE:CompSci MC Server!!!

I got it before it was on Steam [/hipster]. Seriously though, it's awesome. I can't stand Minecraft, but KSP is incredible.
Raknarg

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:33 pm   Post subject: RE:CompSci MC Server!!!

I just had a realization, what is your profile picture of? (off topic)
Nathan4102

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:40 pm   Post subject: RE:CompSci MC Server!!!

Its a banana with arms jumping on a turd, obviously.
Insectoid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:54 pm   Post subject: RE:CompSci MC Server!!!

It was originally an Orc cheerleader from Blood Bowl, but someone (Sniperdude?) added the banana to it and I've used it ever since.
Clayton

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:16 am   Post subject: RE:CompSci MC Server!!!

I'm fairly certain he's had that avatar for the vast majority of his time on cs.ca, correct me if I'm wrong. Quite impressive really.
Raknarg

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:52 am   Post subject: RE:CompSci MC Server!!!

Good. I refuse to change mine.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:15 pm   Post subject: RE:CompSci MC Server!!!

For the record CompSci.ca did use to have a minecraft server at cs1.ca however it was to much work and required to many computing resources to keep running for the little it was used. Part of the problem was that it was a public server and we had to constantly deal with greefers. The other problem was the server needed constant maintenance due to memory leaks and other issues due to poor server side code in minecraft/bukkit and the plugins we where using at the time.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
SNIPERDUDE

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:01 am   Post subject: RE:CompSci MC Server!!!

Can I get a schematic or map of my town there? Had fun with that one, and for the most part just play on my home server now
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:39 am   Post subject: RE:CompSci MC Server!!!

If I get time I will post the maps publicly to download.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
mirhagk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:29 pm   Post subject: RE:CompSci MC Server!!!

That would be awesome.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 27 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: