Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Help with University app
Index -> Student Life
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Panphobia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:38 pm   Post subject: Help with University app

My guidance counselor told me to go on www.electronicinfo.ca and check for the program I want, I went to the computer science section, and I want to apply to University of Waterloo, but it seems there are 4 programs for computer science in waterloo, and also there is another option for computational science, what is the difference?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Panphobia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:01 pm   Post subject: RE:Help with University app

I am thinking of also applying to guelph and McMaster, I know guelph but what would I apply to for McMaster, the course does not seem the same as waterloo and guelph
TerranceN

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:04 pm   Post subject: RE:Help with University app

When I go the the computer science section I only see two from UW, so you might want to list them out.

Regardless, this is probably the best place to look.
Panphobia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:12 pm   Post subject: RE:Help with University app

Is there a computer science program at mcmaster?
TerranceN

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:03 pm   Post subject: RE:Help with University app

Looks like it.

It's also on the site you mentioned in the OP.
Night

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:09 pm   Post subject: RE:Help with University app

I can answer any Guelph questions you have (up to first semester, at least).
mirhagk

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:06 pm   Post subject: RE:Help with University app

http://future.mcmaster.ca/programs/compsci/ I'm in the computer science program at McMaster so I can answer your questions there.

There's also software engineering, the difference being that with software engineering you have to take more engineering courses (like chemistry and physics), whereas the computer science program you just take computer science, math, and whatever electives you want.
Panphobia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:01 pm   Post subject: RE:Help with University app

I live in guelph, so I could get answers for it from my own teacher but thanks Night Razz
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Student Life
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: