Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Why isn't my team name showing?
Index -> CompSci.ca, Contests -> DWITE
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
d310

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:04 pm   Post subject: Why isn't my team name showing?

I can submit solutions, and they get marked, but I don't see my team name(d310) in the rankings.
Is there a reason why?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:23 pm   Post subject: RE:Why isn\'t my team name showing?

The site marked your team as violating the rules and hid your team from the score board. If you feel this was done in error (e.i. you are a high school student and currently in a computer lab at your high school) send me a PM or e-mail.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
trishume

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:29 am   Post subject: Re: RE:Why isn\'t my team name showing?

Dan @ Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:23 pm wrote:
The site marked your team as violating the rules and hid your team from the score board. If you feel this was done in error (e.i. you are a high school student and currently in a computer lab at your high school) send me a PM or e-mail.

What kind of things can cause a team to be marked as cheating?
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:40 pm   Post subject: RE:Why isn\'t my team name showing?

The example Dan gave was: "not a high school student".
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:44 pm   Post subject: RE:Why isn\'t my team name showing?

Just for the record, d310's team being hidden was an error. I am locking this topic as the issue has been dealt with.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> CompSci.ca, Contests -> DWITE
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: