Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 The flood assembled their armies and is ready to strike back
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
QuantumPhysics

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:29 pm   Post subject: The flood assembled their armies and is ready to strike back

As many of you know, school has began all over Canada and this is the time of year that this forum becomes quite populated. So all tutors and mentors should start your engines and grab your weapons. This will be one heck of a year on the Turing and Java side of the forums. In my CS grade 12 class we are doing C++ so we have some reason to believe the attack will occur in the C++ sub forums as well. Anyways, expect the unexpected. Good luck, and get ready to get your post counts up!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:40 pm   Post subject: Re: The flood assembled their armies and is ready to strike back

QuantumPhysics @ Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:29 pm wrote:
school has began all over Canada and this is the time of year that this forum becomes quite populated

Some piece of internet history -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_September
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
QuantumPhysics

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:48 pm   Post subject: RE:The flood assembled their armies and is ready to strike back

Oh wow there is a real name for this. Haha thanks for the great find. I will show this to my friends.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: