Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Ics4u?
Index -> Student Life
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
mirhagk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:48 am   Post subject: RE:Ics4u?

I can attest to that actual fact. I did contracting for a while, and I recieved a contract to make something in PHP (fairly complex) and I didn't know PHP. But because I knew enough about so many languages, PHP was a breeze to learn, and it only took me a couple extra hours to do the contract. The user actually had no clue that I didn't know PHP at the start, and it didn't show in the work, because learning a new language is super easy once you know a few.

I will make a thread about suggested languages that all programmers should be at least familiar with.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
MiniMac

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:33 pm   Post subject: RE:Ics4u?

Wow, thank you everyone for your insightful responses!
MiniMac

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:44 pm   Post subject: RE:Ics4u?

I had one more question, has anyone ever taken ICS4U online? The class at my school had gotten cancelled, so I was forced to take it online :/ Is it relatively easy to learn online? Im still kind of skeptical at the thought of learning CS online. Any replies would greatly help! Thanks.
   Index -> Student Life
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 3  [ 33 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: