Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Diablo III
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Will you buy Diablo III?
(Voting is closed)
Yes.
80%
 80%  [ 8 ]
No.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
I can't afford it.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

QuantumPhysics

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:17 am   Post subject: Diablo III

Who is gonna buy Diablo III?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:15 pm   Post subject: RE:Diablo III

this game might get me to finally buy some furniture (so that I don't game on the floor).
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Sur_real

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:28 pm   Post subject: RE:Diablo III

I might...I'll see if some friends are willing before I make a decision
evildaddy911

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:12 pm   Post subject: RE:Diablo III

platforms?
if its for wii or pc then ill consider it
Sur_real

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:22 pm   Post subject: RE:Diablo III

lol wii...that was a joke Very Happy. I think its pc only.

On a semi related note... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NufHsmITjM
ProgrammingFun

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:26 pm   Post subject: Re: RE:Diablo III

Tony @ Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:15 pm wrote:
this game might get me to finally buy some furniture (so that I don't game on the floor).

You're richer than most of us here, have a kick-ass apartment, but still too lazy to get furniture? Razz
Did you even switch out of your air mattress yet? Razz
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:23 pm   Post subject: RE:Diablo III

haha, yup. I quickly got myself a real mattress (no bed frame though -- that's just for looks anyway), and that made things comfy enough to not do much more.

The problem is that IKEA is half an hour away by car... and I don't have a car.

I do have a bunch of cardboard boxes from all the Amazon packages that I've been getting... maybe I can order some duct tape, and construct my own furniture? My mouse ( http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Arc-Touch-Mouse-Dragon/dp/B005X64OD0/ ) is supposed to work on all kinds of surfaces
Quote:

you can use it just about anywhere, even on a rough wood surface or your living room carpet, relying on BlueTrack Technology
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
BigBear

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:49 pm   Post subject: RE:Diablo III

I pre purchased it when it was announced.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
ProgrammingFun

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:55 pm   Post subject: Re: RE:Diablo III

Tony @ Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:23 pm wrote:
haha, yup. I quickly got myself a real mattress (no bed frame though -- that's just for looks anyway), and that made things comfy enough to not do much more.

The problem is that IKEA is half an hour away by car... and I don't have a car.
Ah, that explains it...justification accepted Very Happy

I do have a bunch of cardboard boxes from all the Amazon packages that I've been getting... maybe I can order some duct tape, and construct my own furniture?
You won't find higher grade furniture in terms of quality and durability (it's duct tape). I definitely recommend it! Razz

My mouse ( http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Arc-Touch-Mouse-Dragon/dp/B005X64OD0/ ) is supposed to work on all kinds of surfaces
I've been needing a new mouse, would you recommend that? Would it work with FPS gaming?

Also, sorry for derailing this thread...I'll go now.
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:58 pm   Post subject: RE:Diablo III

It's an odd shaped mouse (took me a few days to be able to start scrolling efficiently), but works super well for carrying it in my backpack on daily basis (as it flattens out in the off state). Haven't tried it with any FPS games... and the purist will cringe at an idea of gaming with a bluetooth mouse http://xkcd.com/654/

Back on the topic of Diablo III -- it sounds like the game will have a noticeable productivity impact on the tech industry (from my sample of Amazon/Google/Microsoft engineers that I hang out with).
QuantumPhysics

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:41 am   Post subject: RE:Diablo III

Guy's isnt this a little off topic?
S_Grimm

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:56 am   Post subject: Re: RE:Diablo III

QuantumPhysics @ Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:41 am wrote:
Guy's isnt this a little off topic?

nope. Tony Said:
Tony wrote:

Back on the topic of Diablo III -- it sounds like the game will have a noticeable productivity impact on the tech industry (from my sample of Amazon/Google/Microsoft engineers that I hang out with).

So we are back on topic. And yes I plan on getting the Diablo III Wii console. I mean EPIC much.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 12 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: