Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Generate Help
Index -> Programming, C -> C Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
C h e f

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:59 pm   Post subject: Generate Help

Hey guys, i'm new to the forums, and I was wondering if someone could help me with this program i'm making,

it's a random group generator.. I got mostly everything put together... but this error keeps coming up every time I try and set a number of groups wanted option...

my program is being made with Microsoft Visual Basic C#, and I was hoping someone could help me via TeamViewer to fix up the code Smile

PM me if you have some free time to do so Razz, Or just post here, i'll keep my eye out!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
DemonWasp

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:34 pm   Post subject: RE:Generate Help

First, since your problem is with C# (or Visual Basic, you seem to be confusing them) you shouldn't be posting in the C forum: C# and C are radically different languages. Try the General Programming forum: http://compsci.ca/v3/index.php?pf=54&h=1&start=0

Secondly, your best bet here is to post the specific error message you get, what you're trying to do when you get it, and what you hope to accomplish. Then, many people can help you.
   Index -> Programming, C -> C Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: