Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Graphic Designer (Spriter) Wanted...
Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> 2D Graphics
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Atma Weapon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 9:56 pm   Post subject: Graphic Designer (Spriter) Wanted...

I need a custom spriter for my game, it's a Final Fantasy VI spin-off (fan game, whatever). So the graphic style for the character sprites are simple, yet deceptively difficult to draw. There's a few new characters I want in, not much work, I'll even throw in some of your ideas if it melds well with the spirit of the game. I've some pictures and general descriptions of what I want. Someone, someone please help me.

More details will be supplied as required, I'm busy right now working on the game itself.

Contacting my through an instant messanger would be a good idea, too.

MSN: Atma_Weapon@dejavugames.com
AIM: AtmaWeapon2003

The target date for this game's release is sometime 2004, so no immediate work is needed, so if you're currently busy, that's not a problem.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
DanShadow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 6:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well...I dont think your going to get many custom spriters that will put in that much effort as to make something off FF VII, heh. But possibly later, if I can get more people to use this forum, Smile
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> 2D Graphics
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: