Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Snake game with two players
Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
JKJones

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:15 am   Post subject: Snake game with two players

Hello i have made this snake game which also has a two player mode (Which is a lot like fltron if you've ever played it) I want to know what you guys think about it i have not actually gotten to play the two player mode because i have no one to play with so if theres some obvious error or problem there please tell me. So ya i just want feed back of what i can improve what i can fix whatever. (I do realize you can move through the help bar that was put in after i made the whole thing i haven't fixed it yet)

JKJones Anaconda.zip
 Description:
Snake game

Download
 Filename:  JKJones Anaconda.zip
 Filesize:  1.16 MB
 Downloaded:  1807 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
JKJones

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:21 pm   Post subject: RE:Snake game with two players

Is anyone going to try it?
ProgrammingFun

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:30 pm   Post subject: RE:Snake game with two players

I just tried it...I don't have any knowledge in VB but:
it is a good game but the body of the snake appears as an [x] (I believe an image is missing)
In the multiplayer mode, there is a bug where if you turn to the wall, you will keep crashing and will not be able to in any direction except up or down...

Great game tho!
JKJones

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:30 pm   Post subject: Re: Snake game with two players

Hmm i guess thats because i left out the dependicies. And so is it like you crash and you instantly crash into the wall or do you actually loose control of your player? Because if its the first then this is something i have fixed recently if its the latter i'll have to look into it. I've included the updated version here let me know if the images are still missing and if the thing i fixed is what you we're talking about. And thanks Smile

JKJones Anaconda (Beta 2.0.2).zip
 Description:
Snake Update

Download
 Filename:  JKJones Anaconda (Beta 2.0.2).zip
 Filesize:  1.18 MB
 Downloaded:  632 Time(s)

ProgrammingFun

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:21 am   Post subject: RE:Snake game with two players

It is the first error you mentioned....have yet to try the second...
JKJones

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:54 pm   Post subject: RE:Snake game with two players

Alright yea thats fixed and that thing with the missing image i experienced when i sent it to school. so thats not fixed yet.
JKJones

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:02 pm   Post subject: RE:Snake game with two players

i see its been downloaded 21 times in total so what do you guys think?
   Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: