Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Pokemon Black V2
Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Barda4

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:57 pm   Post subject: Pokemon Black V2

So this is the newest version I have working. I've fixed fixed the error at the main menu, which was a text problem, so I made all the text Times New Roman. I'm not sure about that walking around in the grass error, I've never had that before. And I fixed the infinite loop while in battle. I've also upgraded abit. I've fixed the battle up ALOT, now the animation looks smooth. you black out whene you have no pokemon left, the healing bar is alot better, and more. I also added the ability to save and load multiple profiles.

Now as a warning this does save to your C drive, it saves under the file Pokemon Black, and that holds your player's information, so if you get some problem with your firewall then, that's it the path is "C:\Pokemon Black\".

So again, any problems please tell me, and if you have any suggestions to make it better again tell me. Next I want to add the type of what each pokemon is and what it is weak to.

Pokemon Black.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Pokemon Black.zip
 Filesize:  679.73 KB
 Downloaded:  1586 Time(s)

Pokemon Black.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Pokemon Black.rar
 Filesize:  679.45 KB
 Downloaded:  656 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Zren

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:32 pm   Post subject: RE:Pokemon Black V2

Bug when changin pokemon in battle after first one dies.
   Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: