Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Pocket Monsters Black(Pokemon)
Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Barda4

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:36 pm   Post subject: Pocket Monsters Black(Pokemon)

Here's my newest final project, again with C# basic. No story line or anything, just play. The first 3 pokemon will evolve, but that's it. It does save to your C drive, but just a text file that is used for your saves. The file is called "Pokemonlist". There's 30 pokemon total, 10 in each area. Any bugs or constructive critism would be nice, thanks. I got all my images from Bulapedia

Pocket Monsters Black.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Pocket Monsters Black.zip
 Filesize:  669.71 KB
 Downloaded:  417 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
D_homes

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:52 am   Post subject: RE:Pocket Monsters Black(Pokemon)

Crashes when you go in the grass or walk into a tree.I also get an error message at the controls menu.

All i can do is pick a pokemon and walk around.
Zren

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:10 am   Post subject: RE:Pocket Monsters Black(Pokemon)

Mine ran into a bug when I was trying to run from a dragonite (2nd battle) and my starter died, and after picking the -mon i got in the first battle, I ran into a infinite loop (well not really, but it was going nowhere).
Prince Pwn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:43 pm   Post subject: RE:Pocket Monsters Black(Pokemon)

Unhandled exception has occured on your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Font 'Palatino Linotype' does not support style 'Regular'.

[Details] [Continue] [Quit]

This occurs after I select my Pokemon and click Start. Really nice interface for the selection screen though Very Happy
   Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: