Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 CSC Google AI Competition - Tron AI
Index -> Contests
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Ultrahex

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:55 pm   Post subject: CSC Google AI Competition - Tron AI

Hi everyone,

On behalf of the Computer Science Club at the University of Waterloo, we are inviting (and encouraging) you to join CSC's Google AI competition.

This year it is to build an AI for the game Tron, details are available at the website.

http://csclub.uwaterloo.ca/contest/

Battle your own AI versus others at compsci.ca and across the world!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
endless

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:34 am   Post subject: RE:CSC Google AI Competition - Tron AI

thanks, ill try to improve my basic code if i find the time. using python for it now, but just curious if you know when the scheme package will be up?
Ultrahex

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:34 pm   Post subject: Re: CSC Google AI Competition - Tron AI

It will be posted when it comes available, I currently know the individual that is working on it. Most likely by the end of the weekend the scheme starter package will be posted.
   Index -> Contests
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: