Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 GUESS WHO IS BACK... THAT'S RIGHT... TAKE IT!!! TAKE IT!!!
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
hello

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hello im back too
i was away in Africa... no comps there
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 11:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

homer called me gay? huh? (I'm kinda slow today....in fact, scratch that, I am VERY slow today...)

I thought he called my_skin_smooth gay?

doesn't matter, the word "gay" nowadays doesn't even refer to homosexuals, it has a whole lots of meaning that doesn't even cover homesexuality, see reference from www.urbandictionary.com

Gay: "g-ay"

Anything irritating, annoying, unpleasant. Has absolutely nothing to do with sex. The word originially meant happiness. Homosexuals stole it to stand for their own cause. Now no one but the most irritating are dubbed by it.

ex. Long lines are gay. My new shoes gave me this gay blister. Stop being gay, dude, it's annoying. That dood over there is wearing the gayest outfit.
McKenzie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 11:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ya, but I think you have to look at the speaker. If homer means "gay" as happy then that is what it means in that context.
Nevermind, that's probably how Homer meant it.
naoki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 5:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

McKenzie wrote:
Ya, but I think you have to look at the speaker. If homer means "gay" as happy then that is what it means in that context.

This is seems really smart guys. So smart that projects that take 3 weeks should be extended to 4 just to test .... us ... out?
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

McKenzie wrote:

yup aswian sensation is a very happy man dude... just look at hias avatar you could tell...no?(Hickup) Embarassed
aliveiswell

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 8:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

for some reason im laughing hard, i want to hear from more of this mr_skin_smooth guy. i laugh, hahaha
naoki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 11:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well thanks for sharing my_skin_like_cactus, and this has been a fun ride and all. but i'm afraid i'm gonna have to LOCK IT
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 22 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: