Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Collage or Uni - for comp engineer...
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
azndragon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 4:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Oh nice, I'll be in the year after you get in. But you still need a high average, having high marks in computer science isn't enough, so work hard 8)
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 5:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well all my friends in school are convinced that I'm getting a full scolarship to waterloo THIS year (I'm in grade 11)... I donno... just cuz I got 95+% in compsci doesnt mean much... though I did do desent on CCC this year... could have been better Sad

I'm preaty sure I'm getting into waterloo... I dont see a reason why I wouldn't... well maybe of my english mark Confused gotta keep that shit up.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 6:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

dam english Crying or Very sad
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Asok

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 6:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'll go on the record in saying English is a big waste of time. I came out of english with nothing more than what I came in with. It's not even like you learn about culture or anything because all the books on the grade 10 curriculum have to do with racism and they are such shallow books. Speaking of which, any literature written by Maya Angelou should be burned and the ashes should be thrown into the ocean.
azndragon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 10:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Was your book in Gr. 10 by any chance To Kill A Mockingbird? I studied that book, it was stupid, and pointless. But I have to admit, I certainly did A LOT better in Gr. 10 English than I expected. Around 8 percent higher than expected Very Happy
JayLo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 10:20 pm   Post subject: lol

to kill a mockingbird? ya. stupid waste of time. great place to get marks though. from a 78% to a 90%! Razz
Blade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 10:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

azndragon wrote:
Was your book in Gr. 10 by any chance To Kill A Mockingbird? I studied that book, it was stupid, and pointless. But I have to admit, I certainly did A LOT better in Gr. 10 English than I expected. Around 8 percent higher than expected Very Happy

i did that in grade 9... this year (grade 10) i'm reading romeo and juliet, and frankenstien, lol i do good in english, just cant spell worth a damn
Catalyst

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 11:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i hope i can get into waterloo, it is the best school for all things computer related (and some not) in Canada
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Asok

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 11:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Blade wrote:

i did that in grade 9... this year (grade 10) i'm reading romeo and juliet, and frankenstien, lol i do good in english, just cant spell worth a damn

It's I do well in english ... brainiac Razz
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:04 am   Post subject: (No subject)

so he cant spell and has a bad grammar... Blade'll fit in well with the crowd Wink

lol, dont worry... I got problems with proper use of english myself... not to mention dan Very Happy
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Blade

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 11:28 am   Post subject: (No subject)

lmao, just cuz i cant talk or spell worth a damn dont mean i get bad marks in english... especially since i get other dudes to proofread it... ahhh hahaha... lmao, but it is true, i probably will fit in Very Happy
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 26 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: