Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 how much you will take to make this software???
Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
emadeen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:23 am   Post subject: how much you will take to make this software???

hi everyone,

i am a visiting professor in Calgary,looking for a programmer help me to complete my project.
i need to design a software smiler to fiba organizer with some change.

www.fibaorganizer.com.
if someone interesting,tell me how much you will take and how long to finish it.

mail me at eeamoham@ucalgary.ca

thanks
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
DemonWasp

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:37 am   Post subject: RE:how much you will take to make this software???

I don't see a feature list, so at the very least you'd need to find or provide one.

However, more importantly, this is not a job-offers board, nor is it for hiring or recruitment. I strongly recommend you try searching through another service, such as Monster.ca.

Be aware that software is incredibly expensive to develop. Conservatively, your cost per line-of-code is going to be around $8. It takes thousands of lines of code to produce a meaningful application.
md

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:58 am   Post subject: RE:how much you will take to make this software???

$20,000, plus costs.
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:06 pm   Post subject: RE:how much you will take to make this software???

Emadeen, what facuatly are you a part of at ucalgary.ca or where ever it is that you are visting from?

What kind of project is this? I am having a hard time in seeing the acmedic signficants of recreating a basketball team mangment software (tho i gues it could be a personal project of some sorts).

U of Calgary has a big CS deparment form the sounds of it and should be full of students looking for work, interships. co-op placments and research assient poistions, so that might be the place to start looking.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
md

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:13 pm   Post subject: Re: RE:how much you will take to make this software???

Dan @ 2009-02-10, 1:06 pm wrote:
Emadeen, what facuatly are you a part of at ucalgary.ca or where ever it is that you are visting from?

What kind of project is this? I am having a hard time in seeing the acmedic signficants of recreating a basketball team mangment software (tho i gues it could be a personal project of some sorts).

U of Calgary has a big CS deparment form the sounds of it and should be full of students looking for work, interships. co-op placments and research assient poistions, so that might be the place to start looking.

Shhh! I wanna get paid for this!
Zeroth

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:40 pm   Post subject: Re: how much you will take to make this software???

anyone else wonder why this is posted in the visual basic section?
   Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: