Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Neural AI high card low card
Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Cinjection

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:45 pm   Post subject: Neural AI high card low card

This program plays a game of high low card with a neural AI.
The AI works by recreating neurons in a human brain. This simulation has 4000 neurons, which is nothing compared to a human's 100-billion. Tell me what you think.

Neural AI - High Low.zip
 Description:
Neural AI source.

Download
 Filename:  Neural AI - High Low.zip
 Filesize:  4.32 KB
 Downloaded:  456 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Craige

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Rather nice program. Have you put anymore thought into using neural AI for a poker game to enter into that competition?
Cinjection

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Craige wrote:
Rather nice program. Have you put anymore thought into using neural AI for a poker game to enter into that competition?

Not yet, I'm currently working on the Poker game itself. The Poker game without the AI is almost done(like 90%). I just need to add the AI.

If I turn up dead any time soon, it's because this neural AI for SPS Poker will have to consider 9, yes nine different factors including the mood's of both the computer and player. Gah.
Craige

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Cinjection wrote:

Not yet, I'm currently working on the Poker game itself. The Poker game without the AI is almost done(like 90%). I just need to add the AI.

Nice. Send it over to me when you get it done without the AI.

Quote:

If I turn up dead any time soon, it's because this neural AI for SPS Poker will have to consider 9, yes nine different factors including the mood's of both the computer and player. Gah.

Wow! What all factors does it have to concider?
Cinjection

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Let's see:

i) AI's cards
ii) possible hands for both player and AI
iii) Conservatism (how many times the player has folder compared to times bet)
iv) player mood
v) computer mood //Both the moods based on losses they've inccured.
vi) money of player left
vii) Winning cards //the last couple cards that the player won with.
viii) Obviously the bet of the player and previous bets of the player in this round
ix) Consequtive losses of the player //he might be desprete and brea patterns/do stupid things.

This thing will actaully try to detect bluffs by comparing mood, last bets, possible cards and other stuff. It will also try to bluff too. Pretty cool. If I can get it to work, that is Laughing
Craige

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Sounds awesome.
yanko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:39 pm   Post subject: Re: Neural AI high card low card

Hey guys, this is so awesome, kinda complex for me now lol , i am still in process of learning java...
i kinda need help, We(one of my friends and I) are working on a game called Dajm" you want't find any info about it on the net" we have the hole game working but we Don't know how to make an AI. If you have to and if you want to help us , it would be apritiated ... oh and we are planing to realest it on sourceForge. thanks in advence!!!
DemonWasp

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:36 pm   Post subject: RE:Neural AI high card low card

This is a really old thread (note it died out in 2006?). Please don't resurrect ancient threads.

If you want help, post in the Java Help forum with a specific issue, or asking for guidance.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: