Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Target window and keyboard click, HELP??
Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
princewes

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:13 pm   Post subject: Target window and keyboard click, HELP??

hey everybody, im looking for the code on how to target a window, (World of Warcraft), and then send keys like the jump, aka "Space Bar", i want to click on a button and then every, say 5 min will send the space bar to the window, is this possible in VB?? thanks. Rolling Eyes
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
syntax_error

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:52 am   Post subject: RE:Target window and keyboard click, HELP??

A) no one really gives out code here, its more of you tired a DIY, we try to help with that process; hence we need to see the you try part

B) " i want to click on a button and then every, say 5 min will send the space bar to the window" Try to explain that

C) If you really need to play WoW that badly in class, and look for other peoples code, maybe playing WoW isn't the best idea no? {after thought}

D) If you are really that needed to play WoW, look up some random app created by someone that doesn't need you to understand any code. Google is everyone's friend.
princewes

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:20 pm   Post subject: RE:Target window and keyboard click, HELP??

well im just using the example of wow, i could us the program for any game or window, so you know that there is a timer that you put on your form, then when u click the button the timer will start and every 5 min, i want it to send the soace bar to the WoW window, but i want to know what the code is to send keys and it needs to target the WoW window or it will not do anything. and i have looked a bit but could not find anything nor do i know what im lookin for??
   Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: