Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Bug Report
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:46 pm   Post subject: Re: Bug Report

Silent Avenger @ 12th December 2007, 6:42 pm wrote:
I just tried to quote some one in the off topic forum and instead of the tpoic coming back up like it's supposed to I get this message:

Could not un-ban the Main Administrator.

Screen shot: Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

That is rather funny, however i blive it was just a random side effect of the DWITE contest hoging all the mysql rescorces. It probly will not happen again (in till next DWITE)
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Silent Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:48 pm   Post subject: Re: Bug Report

Oh ok thanks for letting me know. Smile
Clayton

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:18 pm   Post subject: RE:Bug Report

Meh, it's just Dan anyways, we don't really need him.
Nick

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:49 am   Post subject: RE:Bug Report

when you click on the calendar it shows all the post of the day previous to the date you clicked
ericfourfour

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:46 pm   Post subject: RE:Bug Report

I'm using Opera Version 9.24 Build 8816 and Avast! 4.7 Home Edition Build 4.7.1098. All of a sudden, every time a click on a thread, Avast contantly warns me that there is a worm. I was on compsci.ca earlier today and this was not happenning.

The specific file it warns that is a worm, is the downloaded thread in the cache. I've turned off On-Access protection for now.

I'm pretty sure Avast has not updated since the last time I was on compsci.ca because it hasn't said so yet. I did leave my computer for dinner so it might have then but that was only 15 minutes.
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:52 pm   Post subject: RE:Bug Report

As far as i know there is no worm in any of our files. If any one can find one or somthing that looks like one i will remove it but behond that i have no idea why it whould say the site has a worm.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
HeavenAgain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:00 pm   Post subject: RE:Bug Report

hey cool, the user notes is working now! but i noticed a bug, might as well report it while this topic is still up
one you click buddy list ->>> buddy of ->> another user control panel comes out Razz

oh and theres this user "Bedlam" with an amazing post count of 16777214, Rolling Eyes wonder who that is...
StealthArcher

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:13 pm   Post subject: RE:Bug Report

Look at the only post he made, outdoes most of us by a longshot.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:35 am   Post subject: Re: RE:Bug Report

HeavenAgain @ 24th January 2008, 8:00 pm wrote:

oh and theres this user "Bedlam" with an amazing post count of 16777214, Rolling Eyes wonder who that is...

That is deftaly a bug, some kind of overflow. My guse is that it is a negtive overflow from deleting some of this posts half way (the post value is unsigned).

In any case i reset it to one.
ericfourfour

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:29 am   Post subject: RE:Bug Report

Avast has stopped warning me about worms after the virus database update. All is well again.
StealthArcher

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:50 am   Post subject: RE:Bug Report

Everything was the work of that evil Bedlam!
Insectoid

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:22 pm   Post subject: RE:Bug Report

Well, I'm not the type to use the mouse often, (TAB is more my kind of thing) and in the login screen, I have to hit tab twice (because the 'register' button is in between). This is inconvenient. Could it be fixed?

Also, If I'm not logged in, It seems random weather or not the 'new post' or 'post reply' boxes are shown (one day they show up, the next, they don't, all the while I'm not logged in)

All minor inconveniences.
Insectoid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:25 am   Post subject: RE:Bug Report

Guess I should mention that the new threads sidebar on the index page frequently shows the links in the wrong spot. There's links to turing threads in the PHP and java sections at least.
Ktomislav

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:08 pm   Post subject: Re: Bug Report

I didn't read the whole post and maybe someone already post it.

If you are writing post and you want to quote something then "[quote]"
will be put at the end of the post.
Warchamp7

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:03 am   Post subject: Re: RE:Bug Report

HeavenAgain @ Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:00 pm wrote:

That number is the maximum value for posts on a number of forums
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 5 of 5  [ 75 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: