Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 [CCC] What happened to their website?
Index -> Contests
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
riveryu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:42 pm   Post subject: [CCC] What happened to their website?

Does anybody know a link for CCC's past questions? Since they changed their site I can't find them anymore.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:00 pm   Post subject: RE:[CCC] What happened to their website?

http://cemc.math.uwaterloo.ca/contests/past_contests.html
riveryu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:04 pm   Post subject: Re: [CCC] What happened to their website?

That link you gave me was interesting because if for example I click:

Problems, Tests : 2008
and Solutions

Leads me to a page which in turn have a link past competitions, solutions and test data that leads me back to where I came from.

Unless I missed something...

Thanks anyways.
Stove

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:23 pm   Post subject: Re: [CCC] What happened to their website?

Yeah, I was actually looking for the past contests as well. All of the links seem to redirect you back to the main CCC information page. Theres a "website feedback link" at the bottom (kaschnar@uwaterloo.ca). Someone should probably send them an e-mail if they don't fix it in the next couple weeks. At least the site looks better now.
riveryu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:27 pm   Post subject: RE:[CCC] What happened to their website?

Maybe they are updating/moving their database, and they simply used the loop as a temporary display. Lets just wait....

Unless it's a really stupid mistake by the web designers.
nike52

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:34 pm   Post subject: Re: [CCC] What happened to their website?

Here are some CCC problem files saved from my own comp if you want to do some problems.
j2008 to j1997
s2008 to s2006
some problems are missing
riveryu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:47 pm   Post subject: RE:[CCC] What happened to their website?

Thanks a lot nike52. Maybe they should have an archive of CCC problem + solutions here on the forum.
wo... It finished download in 0.5 second with 1.3 MB!!.
+ karma
Stove

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:52 pm   Post subject: Re: [CCC] What happened to their website?

Thanks for the upload nike52! Very Happy
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
riveryu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:50 pm   Post subject: RE:[CCC] What happened to their website?

Their site with problems and solutions is up and running fine now. Someone close this thread or something.
   Index -> Contests
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: