Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Visual basic and Guitar Hero Controller
Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
MIdas0036

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:42 pm   Post subject: Visual basic and Guitar Hero Controller

I have the guitar hero controller for the xbox 360 and my computer will recongnize it but i want to know the button codes anyone know them or how i can get them?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:03 pm   Post subject: RE:Visual basic and Guitar Hero Controller

Write a small app to read from the input buffer and write it all to a file (essentially logging all input to the program). Then rock out for a bit with a controller and check what that input is recognized as.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
MIdas0036

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:23 pm   Post subject: Re: Visual basic and Guitar Hero Controller

i was never shown how to work with imput buffers in my class so if you know please help me out Smile
   Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: