Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Legend of Zelda: The lost tales Alpha V2.0
Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Barda4

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:19 pm   Post subject: Legend of Zelda: The lost tales Alpha V2.0

I haven't done any programming since I put the first version up, and so a couple of days ago I started up again and I've fixed alot of stuff, so it runs alot smoother.

I fixed the animations so that link doesn't remeber the last directions that he swung and would swing in the direction.
Link takes a step when he swings his sword when the sword is at the middle animation and steps back at the last animation.
I also fixed it so that you can't see the white background behind the level picture.
I made the animation of link walking slower as well as his swing slower, it helps with the white box
I added borders to the tree and the outer ridges of the level, however if u follow the path to the evil side there is no border since I plan to place a level changers there
If you wish to change the speed of link press your 's' button and he will walk 4 times as fast

I still have to fix the sign problem and start working on the enemies, as soon as I fix thoes two problems I'll start to work on other levels.
Feel free to post any bugs, or personal opinions, or ideas to make the game better.
I want to fix all of the bugs before I start on other levels.

I hope you enjoy Mr. Green

setup.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  setup.zip
 Filesize:  210.4 KB
 Downloaded:  410 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Aziz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:27 am   Post subject: RE:Legend of Zelda: The lost tales Alpha V2.0

"An error occured while attempting to install WindowsApplication1" on XP SP3

Also, please name it something other than "setup.zip" and "setup.exe".
Barda4

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:17 pm   Post subject: Legend of Zelda: The lost tales Alpha V2.0

ok here's the straight game in zip format, if it doesn't work then it cause I made it on windows vista, and vista royally suks!

Legend of zelda Alpha 2.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Legend of zelda Alpha 2.zip
 Filesize:  6.34 MB
 Downloaded:  478 Time(s)

Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: