Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 PHP Coding difficulties
Index -> Web Design
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
mario64mario

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:59 am   Post subject: Re: PHP Coding difficulties

Alright, I'll take it all into consideration, and do some major changes tonight. Also, do I need an rtl.css? Isn't one stylesheet enough?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
DemonWasp

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:06 am   Post subject: RE:PHP Coding difficulties

There are situations where having multiple style sheets is ideal or even required, but I don't think that applies to your site. It would only apply in very large sites where different modules required different .css files to display correctly.

I highly recommend that you use only one style sheet of your own (though as you become a more advanced developer, you may want to use other people's .css files in addition to your own).
mario64mario

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:09 am   Post subject: Re: PHP Coding difficulties

Alright, so I'll take out rtl.css, and re-do as much of the code as possible. I'm starting to think I should just start fresh -.-
jeffgreco13

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:37 pm   Post subject: Re: PHP Coding difficulties

mario64mario @ Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:09 am wrote:
Alright, so I'll take out rtl.css, and re-do as much of the code as possible. I'm starting to think I should just start fresh -.-

Wise choice... for the amount of repairing you have to do you might be better off just redoing it. Just like in all programming set out a guide line for what you want. You'll be able to mix and match 'ids' and 'classes' which will actually optimize loading time by shrinking the CSS file. All things to keep in mind!!
mario64mario

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:13 pm   Post subject: Re: PHP Coding difficulties

Thank you everyone for your help, I will contact again if I need any more.
   Index -> Web Design
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 20 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: