Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Can someone help me please~
Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
bao_luk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:11 am   Post subject: Can someone help me please~

What can i do to make:
after the user inputs some information into a form, and then the program outputs the information in another form?

just like, the user enters his personal information
and then a receipt is out which displays the information that the user has entered.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jeffgreco13

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:42 am   Post subject: Re: Can someone help me please~

1) Very bad Subject for your topic. #1 no no is putting "somebody help me" as the subject.

2) Where is this going to be used? Are you talking about using VBScript? or just Visual Basic?

3) The output is just going to echo what the user entered right?
bao_luk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:53 pm   Post subject: Re: Can someone help me please~

jeffgreco13 @ Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:42 am wrote:
1) Very bad Subject for your topic. #1 no no is putting "somebody help me" as the subject.

2) Where is this going to be used? Are you talking about using VBScript? or just Visual Basic?

3) The output is just going to echo what the user entered right?

2) just visual basic
3) yes. just like a receipt having your personal information that you typed on it.
   Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: