Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Trivia program, need help!!
Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
princewes

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:18 pm   Post subject: Trivia program, need help!!

hey I'm a little new to vb and i am making a trivia game for a school project. i have a bunch of buttons that when u click will put points in the label box. the problem is i don't know how to get the numbers to add up as other buttons are being clicked. can any one help?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
princewes

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:51 pm   Post subject: RE:Trivia program, need help!!

nvm i figured out how to do it for mine but there is a guy above this post that is asking almost the same thing i figured out what to do but its a little long. if any 1 does know how to do add numbers in the label box or any pls still post some thing here
iluvchairs112

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:47 am   Post subject: RE:Trivia program, need help!!

how did you figure it out?
   Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: