Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Computer Science at Brock?
Index -> Student Life
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
nX07

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:18 pm   Post subject: Computer Science at Brock?

Does anyone have any insight on the CS program in brock? I read the blog's post and was wondering if anyone else had anything to add.

If not, would you be able to reccomend between Brock and Carleton for Computer Science?[/url]

In terms of location/cost, that is of no concern for me. I like both places equally, and I've saved enough for both programs.

Thanks for any insight,
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:13 pm   Post subject: RE:Computer Science at Brock?

based on what I saw while writing the blog posts on Brock and Carleton, I would definitely go for Carleton.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
nX07

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:00 am   Post subject: RE:Computer Science at Brock?

I got to visit Carleton but unfortunately I don't have that luxury with Brock since I cannot get there in time before my offer expires (they gave me it last week and it expires in less than a week today). The one thing that attracts me to Brock is that I'll be an Hons. student with co-op, but at Carleton I will be a general comp sci student (it's still a 4yr BCS, just w/o Honours or the opportunity for co-op).

What did you notice that comes to to mind that made you feel Carleton was the better choice? Was it the facilities, the faculty, location, or other things?
   Index -> Student Life
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: