Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 great site!
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 9:26 am   Post subject: great site!

hey guys, i really like your website. much better than ooturing, that site sucks ass. i mean, all those damn popup ads and the colour scheme is pukable (i don't care whether or not that's actually a word Very Happy )
my only problem with your site is that its kinda slow when loading another page. what's up with that? and don't say it's me, i'm on dsl over here.

anyway, i really hope your site gets huge. and...

boycott ooturing.cjb.net!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 11:56 am   Post subject: (No subject)

hey, I'm glad you like our site...

the deal with load speed is that the site is hosted on Dan's computer. So it might be a bit slower then profecional web hosting. But cuz of that we get unlimited space, full access to files, no restrictionas what so ever, no adverticements, banners or popups and its all FREE.

Also a lot of pay hosts seem to have PhP problems and such.

So the site has a great host, the only downside is that site is down when Dan's computer gets turned off for some reason... But I'm doing a lot of yelling to keep the site up 24/7, so don't worry Wink
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 9:36 am   Post subject: (No subject)

ah, i see... no prob i can live with that.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: