Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Mock Ccc
Index -> Contests
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
A.J

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:32 am   Post subject: Mock Ccc

This is a mock CCC quiz i made
(might be a bit too easy and a bit badly worded, so if anyone has any comments, please comment!)

i am currently working on question 4 and question 5[/list]

Mock CCC.doc
 Description:
Enjoy!
(and pls comment)

Download
 Filename:  Mock CCC.doc
 Filesize:  29.5 KB
 Downloaded:  445 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
A.J

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:35 am   Post subject: Re: Mock Ccc

in question 1, the shalev i am referring to is shalev ben david (he goes to my school)

i would like to congratulate the dwite team he is in ( O(256) ) on their excellent team work in the past few dwites

keep it up O(256)!!!
HeavenAgain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:11 pm   Post subject: RE:Mock Ccc

you should provide input/output files for these problems? no? take your time man, exams are coming up, you get all the time to practice ccc after exam... but i prefer these than schoolwrok anyday Laughing
A.J

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:17 pm   Post subject: Re: Mock Ccc

I'll post the test cases (like you said ) after my exams.

i completely forgot about them.

(can you tell people about the mock ccc if you liked it, please?)
HeavenAgain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:25 pm   Post subject: RE:Mock Ccc

A.J. first... you should relax, we thank you for your work, im sure a lot of people will find it interesting/helpful. and if people are keen on these things, im sure they will find their ways to practice, as im sure you know there are tons of online trainning websites out there that are more professional.
i think you are a bit too excited, which is good! because i am too
plus on this forum, people are more "desperate" to get their homework/projects/games finished, rather the algorithm/problem solving part

but overall, you are doing a good job to help other people out, thanks again
ps. problem 4 and 5? make it harder please Smile
pss. in your other posts, you could use the "edit" button to add on to what you've said, instead of posting 3 times Shocked
science power

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:29 pm   Post subject: Re: Mock Ccc

I'll be putting an updated version of mock ccc with #4 and #5 on in about a few days

trust me, they HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I am AJ, i am using my friend's account)
A.J

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:30 pm   Post subject: Re: Mock Ccc

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo........................ did people find my Mock ccc easy??????????

for my question #4, iam putting a question that requires you to make an n-puzzle solve (and i was considering if you should output every step in the solving of it or not).
klopyrev

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:41 pm   Post subject: Re: Mock Ccc

These questions are very unoriginal. I've seen all of them asked 100 times. The first is a basic DP question. The second they give in many DP tutorials. The third they give in many knapsack or DP tutorials. They are all DP. I believe USACO Training contains harder versions of every single one of the questions.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Contests
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: